Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Subtlety

1Here's a simple and subtle pink/brown look I wore a couple weeks ago. I needed more blush and concealer under my eyes even though I thought I used plenty of both. I think its probably because the photo is in natural lighting but the makeup wasn't applied in natural lighting. Good lighting really does help when you’re applying makeup.

Benefit’s concealers are great stuff in general but I have pretty bad dark circles that are hard to cover. (Especially when I’m sleep deprived like I was in this photo. Yikes.)

Products Used (not in any order):
- Eye Shadow: Drew Barrymore Flower Beauty quad in Foxy Browns
- Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eye Liner (Upper Lash Line): Stila Smudge Stick Eye Liner in Tetra
- Eye Liner (Waterline): NYX Retractable Eye Liner in White
- Lip: Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk
- Mascara: ULTA Voluptuous Volume Mascara
- Tinted Moisturizer: Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer
- Pressed Powder: Clinique Almost Powder SPF 15
- Concealer: Benefit Boi-ing
-Brow Powder: Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

2

3

  My lashes look long when my eyes are shut, but when I open them you can barely see lashes at all except for on the outer corner of the eye. This is why you should always curl your lashes, it really makes a big difference. I was in a hurry that morning and forgot about it, oops. 4

Don’t you love the pink flower? So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment